US Assure is proud to offer a suite of professional lines coverages backed by the
financial strength and solid claims-paying ability of an A rated carrier. Coverages
are offered individually or as a customizable package of Management Liability and
Errors & Omissions protection:
- Employment Practices Liability: First- and third-party coverage. Protection
for an employer and their owners, managers, and employees for discrimination, wrongful
termination, harassment, and other employment related allegations. Third-party coverage
for non-employee allegations of discrimination or harassment.
- Fiduciary Liability: Provides protection to businesses with 401(k) plans
or other qualified employee benefits plan(s) who can be held personally liable for
losses to a benefit plan incurred as a result of their alleged errors, omissions
or breach of their fiduciary duties.
- Miscellaneous Professional Liability: Errors and omissions coverage for professional
errors, performance or the failure of work to perform as promised in the contract.
- Network Security: Provides protection from losses associated with unauthorized
access to or theft of insured data, computer viruses and denial of service attacks.
General Coverage Highlights
- Broad claims definition including written demands, civil, administration, regulatory,
and criminal proceedings
- Non-rescindable/severability of application
- Available on monoline basis or as a customizable package of protection
- Claims Made and Reported Forms with as soon as practicable language
- Admitted in most states
- Low minimum premiums
- Broad, worldwide coverage
- Per claim limits up to $1 million; combined policy aggregate available
- Single premium payment if two or more lines are packaged
- Additional defense outside of limits available as an optional coverage
- 100 or less employees (EPL and Fiduciary Liability)
- $5 million and under in revenues (MPL and Network Security)
Eligible Business Classes
Select a coverage to view a list of eligible business classes.
Available in all states except AK, HI, LA, NY, VT, and WA.